|Site internet :||/|
Applications shall be sent to Broström tankers SAS, Human Resources Department, 52 avenue des Champs-Elysées,
|Code postal :||75008|
|Poste proposé :||Quality and Safety Manager|
|Salaire mensuel :||/|
|Contrat proposé :||/|
Broström Tankers SAS is the French subsidiary of the Broström Group and is responsible for the management of a fleet of 16 product chemical tankers trading worldwide.
We have an opening for a: Quality and Safety Manager We are looking for a highly motivated person with Quality, Safety and Security maritime experience to head our Marine, Quality and Safety department in Paris.
You should be thourougly familiar with the ISM, ISPS, ISO standards, audit processes as well as Shipping Regulations.
We are looking for the following Qualifications and Experience:
• 15 years minimum experience in the shipping industry within the ship management field and, preferably, with sea going experience.
• Experience in product/chemical tankers and the handling of ship vetting issues will be a distinct advantage.
• Customer oriented with good communication skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and French.
• Experience in team management with a high level of organisational skills.
• Ability to take initiative. Main responsibilities:
• To manage Marine, Quality & Safety department.
• To maintain Company Quality and Safety Assurance System including ISM, ISP and ISO accreditations.
• To ensure Quality & Safety Standards on board the vessels fully comply with Company and Customers policies and guidelines.