|Phone number :||/|
|Fax number :||/|
|E-Mail :||For further information : email@example.com|
|Web site :||/|
|Postal code :||/|
|Kind of job:||Paramaritime|
|Job offer:||Superintendent of marine repair services|
|Kind of contract :||/|
|Description of the job :||
Brigantine Group is the leader in Technical Shipping Services in Asia. Being a wholly owned subsidiary of A.P. Moller - Maersk Group, makes Brigantine an international, strong and dynamic entity. We now have offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Qingdao and Malaysia.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the incumbent will be located in Hong Kong office.
- Communicate & organize repair with ship’s staff (foreigner);
- Up-keep the good discipline of the department;
- Ensure all works carried out timely and in the most cost-effective way;
- Control well of all costs spent in the department;
- Explore local and group business;
- Be a role model.
- University graduated or bearing similar professional qualification in the same or related field or bearing a lower academic achievement but with vast working experience;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the same or similar field;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill;
- With good logical and analytical character;
- Willing to work at extended hours and under pressure.