of the job :
Q-Shipping offers a complete management service package for
Our Head Office is located in Rhoon adjacent to the port of Rotterdam, The
- "Right hand" to the chief steward(ess). Must be keen to
- learn and follow direction given by the chief steward(ess).
- Should have at least 1 years experience onboard yachts and 3 years in
the hospitality industry.
- Candidates must possess excellent interaction skills.
- Excellent references. Hard work and discretion essential.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Assist on deck if necessary.
- Ability to work the hours around the schedule of the vessel.
- Possibly assist in the galley.
- High interaction with passengers and guests.
- Ability to carry out all of the steward(esse)s roles, laundry, cabin
cleaning, bathroom, keeping crew mess and areas clean toilet cleaning,
service of food & drinks.
- Will be expected to double up on bridge watches and to do port watches.
- STCW95 Basic training certificate
- Valid documents & medical certificate
Q-Shipping offers a complete package with employment conditions for